walk.run.fly___________in Him.
Monday, January 29, 2007

undone.

had a-math test today and my gosh it was easy. working my arse of was worth it. yeah! hopefully i can get like more than 30? heehee... e-math was a pain in the butt with "URGH" and plus the extremely low temperature, my brain wasn't working properly. heh! chemistry teacher didn't turn up today 'cos she spilled acid onto her hands. HAHA! no lah. i love my CHEM-istry teacher. whooots. but i spent the time memorising the solubility table. yay! (jonl: yupp... it's the solubility table! haha!) and Osgodby was busy so he didn't come for English lesson. but i did some a-math revision during his lesson, which was before the test. yay! i think Osgodby should 'be busy with something' everyday, so i can do my own revision on other subjects. HAHA! nehh... i like my English teacher. he's britttttty. :)

anyways, i ate nasi lemak again for recess without ikan bilis! hehh! and after school, i met up with jonL, judith, HH and SY. well, i remember clearly last time, i had this burning desire to start a 'band fellowship group'. but it didn't start 'cos, i don't know... busy i guess. and then today, jonL was talking about starting a fellowship group. judith was okay with it 'cos i had a talk with her once. but the other 2 had 2nd thoughts. after that, me and jonL took the bus home and were talking about it. well, more like, talking through typing our messages on our phones 'cos there were 2 malay girls from our school sitting right infront of us. hehh... well, i concluded by saying, "Gods timing." yeah. well, i guess it's really up to God. jonL: brudder, i know you desire to see the Christians in school to come together and just have this close bond as bros and siss in Christ. yupp! so let's not stop praying and put our hopes in God ya? then it struck me again. hey... the BFG (band fellowship group. cool name ay, like big friendly giant. MWAHAHAHA!) i realize now why it seems so difficult to quit band. there were things undone. firstly, i really have to help my SL and ASL to coach the new sec 1 percussionists. secondly, i can't just leave the quads collect dust. i need to teach people how to play the toms! thirdly, i made a promise to myself that there WILL be a BFG. so yeah! and 'cos i'm in band, it's easier for me to talk to SY and HH! whooo! :D:D so, uh, i hope, this BFG will start soon.

after today, i am really glad that there are other Christians in school who really desire to see their friends being saved. yup. as for me, i know there are a handful Christians in my class but they backslide tremendously and well, eventhough i may not be super close to them, but, i pray that God will work through me. yup!

after school i went to the stadium with my sister. 1st set, i ran 2.4km. then, jogged 1 round, 400m sprint, jog and 400m sprint again. jog for 2 rounds and then stopped. 11 rounds! whoo... and well, that concludes my day! :)

Life of Worship. the life i want to live. :) credits to GALVS and GOD! :)


was History;7:28 PM

WALKING. with Him
Syahir Ezekiel
God makes me stronger
04august1990;17;javanese;rower; singer;percussionist;music; worshipper;web-ed;son;brother


RUNNING. till the very end
-GOALS-
closer relationship with God.
honouring my parents.
do my very best for God.
represent Singapore in SEA-games.
better disipline.

FLYING. soar in Him
aisyah
charmaine
enemiko
erika
eunice
galvin
hannah
janice
joash
jonL
kristy
lina
maghfurah
nicole dinggy
rachel
wen hui
zephy



PRAYER. respond


Life Of Worship.mp...
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com