walk.run.fly___________in Him.
Sunday, January 14, 2007

week 2...

week 2 kick started quite well i must say. :D thanks to Mr. Paul Osgodby's patience and well, i didn't expect him to say "it's alright" when i told him that i haven't finished my homework. like WHOA! haha! anyways, as promised, I AM UPDATING! :D

oh oh... hmm... week 2 was 'dignostic test' week (that's how my physics teacher spelt DIAGNOSTIC test. HAHA!) and man i tell you i think screwed up MOST of the papers 'cos i didn't study... 'cos of TRAININGS!! i got back my english and my a math paper and my gosh... i was surprised! hmm, i got 24/30 for my english essay (highest in class *AHEM*) and 5.5/30 for my a-math! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! yupp FIVE AND A HALF OVER THIRTY. i know im the best. i know. :D haha! well, kinda expected already la. i forgot ALL the a-math formula and tons and tons and tons of careless mistakes. yupp. but anyways, getting 1st in class for english is quite a compliment. :D

let's see. last SATURDAY (6jan07): had my PTT; 5km RUN. i passed! yupp. with a timing of 26.11.1 minutes! whoohoo!
yesterday(13jan07): had my PTT; erGo 2km time trial. i deteriorated big time. my timing from 7.53 to 8.21. damn bad. yupp. so yea. very sad la yesterday. heh. oh oh oh and bryan and ian came to church. :D yupp! glad they could make it and i think they had fun! haha. okay random. anyways, yea... im damn shaked! oh, and i finally gave GALVS the loooong awaited slippers yesterday. :D glad he liked it! yay! GALVS: i somehow knew you like the colour! HAHA! :) hmm... and i guess it's kinda cool to be in an extended family of different people. yupp. shared some stuff with EUNICE MEI last night and well, we are in the same boat. like, we have the same problems and stuff la. :D MEI: after what i've reflected, as in, for me lah... i've been thinking of all the negative points of this person and never looking at what this person means to me. and no matter how this person treats me, i'd still love this person 'cos God placed me with this person for a reason. God put us in such a situation so we can learn to 'adapt' to other peoples environment. yeah! so yea, let's just keep us in prayer and pray for "yous knows whos"... :D

TODAY: woke up at 7, 'cos... 'cos... 5 people smsed me. haha! and yea. haha! anywyas, was helping out at my brothers place (blood brother for your information.) 'cos there's some hair-cutting ceremony (cukur rambut) for my nephew who is SUPER - DUPER - UTTERLY - CUTE! haha! oh, and i had to wash the dishes! yay!-.-". my hands looks like my grandma's feet. urgh. haha! and i had the LONGEST journey home... i somehow sensed that they knew about me and such. so yea. i kinda expected what they want to ask me. haha! RELATIVES: try not to act like you know me. you don't. :)(refering to the general relatives ya. :D)(and i put a smilie there... so i'm not angry. just telling you. okay? :D)(see... more smilies! :D:D:D) i know you guys are concerened. but are you really? aha!

thanks GALVS for picking up the call! :D really needed someone to talk to. hmm, was feeling abit unsure about where my life would lead me to. wait, who am i kidding? i was really unsure about myself. and then. AND THEN. AND THEN! i received a 'friendster-mail' from this girl who i don't know. uh, well, i guess i know her... 'cos im attached to her class during sec 1 orientation. yupp! and omg. from my sad and emo mode, i was like in my CRAZY and SPASTIC mode lah! hurr............................................................................... don't wanna go into deep details later you all say i bu yao lian (don't want face.) ooo.... what the heck. SHE 'grabbed' my photoS... yes PHOTOSSSSSS!!! plural... many many many photoS of me and updated them in her blog. i hyperventilated sia when i saw my pics! -.-""" in case u have no idea what i was doing... here's a video. :D credits to youtube, ebaumsworld, and people who freaks other people out. (p.s: this guy is exaggerating alot more than me okay.) :):D and can you guess what is he angry over? i tell you... i don't speak german. so i don't know! haha! :D hmm... 'till then, BLESSED WEEK P-PHLE!!! :D

oh and hi JANice! :)


was History;6:10 PM

WALKING. with Him
Syahir Ezekiel
God makes me stronger
04august1990;17;javanese;rower; singer;percussionist;music; worshipper;web-ed;son;brother


RUNNING. till the very end
-GOALS-
closer relationship with God.
honouring my parents.
do my very best for God.
represent Singapore in SEA-games.
better disipline.

FLYING. soar in Him
aisyah
charmaine
enemiko
erika
eunice
galvin
hannah
janice
joash
jonL
kristy
lina
maghfurah
nicole dinggy
rachel
wen hui
zephy



PRAYER. respond


Life Of Worship.mp...
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com