walk.run.fly___________in Him.
Thursday, January 04, 2007

a very late post...

06 have been a really great year for me. have been really blessed by God. yup! and despite the problems i had last year, i am proud to say, i managed to pull-through and becoming someone even stronger. many thanks to God, WEB, my family and my extended family.

06 have been a year where i truely know the true meaning of life. it's not at all about me, but it's everything about my Creator.

06 have been a year where i really stepped out of my confort zone.

06 have been a bleesed year, all thanks to God.

would like to thank those who have made tremendous changes in my life. you know who you are! :) thank You especially!

shoutouts to my kor, mei's and di's:

hmm... JOASH. well, my life wouldn't be the same without your encouragements. yupp. really blessed by God to have you as my brother and eventhough we do have our differences, i still love you as who you are! yup! i pray that God will always be with you where ever you are, and whatever you're doing. hmm... and i also hope you will do your best in swimming and tri and hey, maybe i can see you when i go for SEA-GAMES this year! :) yupp. great to have you as a brother from a different mother! YEAH! :) hope to see you in IB next year... well, i'm not that smart lah okay. hehh. so i still have to like... u know. DREAM about it. haha! :D

and GALVIN kor. heehee! without you, i think i'd be lost. you are one who guides me towards the light! :):):) thank God for having a kor like you man. i pray that you won't be a kancheong spider and be still and listen to God. haha! get it... kancheong SPIDER... who stays still? HAHA! (wth am i talking about. pardon the randomness...) hmm... yupp. i pray that you will be disciplined too and wake up in the wee morning to run! :D yup! haha! love you BRUDDER!!!

and ZEPHY WONG! hahaha! i know i am super mean to you. but mannnnnn i like bullying you! haha! but if i go overboard, please slap me... oh, no no no... cannot. hmm.. just say stop la ha! :) hahaha! but sometimes you bully me alos la! mock me like nobodys business :P anyway, thanks for being a GREAT bro! :) happy IB-ing! and hmm... i REFUSE to sit and watch deathnote :P

and EUNICE! yo sistahhhhhhh!!! whoo... thanks for the great time we had. yup! love you lots lots lots. yeah! and eventhough we slapped, poked, punched, pinched, and bullied each other like mad, i still love you man! and thanks fot the GREEN socks and the cookie monster bookmark! yay! :D

and CHAN! (sarah) burp* haha! got to know you closer since 5 senses. yup. :) lalala... oh, happy DRUMMING! hahahhaa! :)

thanks God for giving me great brothers and sisters who cares alot for me. :)

07 is gonna be fun-ner! yeah! O-lvls baybehh!!!

'till then... TOORAH!


was History;8:28 PM

WALKING. with Him
Syahir Ezekiel
God makes me stronger
04august1990;17;javanese;rower; singer;percussionist;music; worshipper;web-ed;son;brother


RUNNING. till the very end
-GOALS-
closer relationship with God.
honouring my parents.
do my very best for God.
represent Singapore in SEA-games.
better disipline.

FLYING. soar in Him
aisyah
charmaine
enemiko
erika
eunice
galvin
hannah
janice
joash
jonL
kristy
lina
maghfurah
nicole dinggy
rachel
wen hui
zephy



PRAYER. respond


Life Of Worship.mp...
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com